Today I'm trying to paint an abstract inspired by a migraine aura I experienced about a month ago. I started with a 30 x 36 panel and gave it a quick wash with drops in pthalo blue and pthalo grenn. I painted in the half circle zig zag of the aura in white. Of course it looked terrible. I started breaking it up with yellow and greenish yellow. Still a problem. Could have gone more blocky - big safe blocks. Maybe next time. Tried a scraper and lots of water drips. It's no longer impossible. I will do some whitish blocks coming from top right to bottom left to balance the zig zag crescent. Will mostly eliminate the spider bits I created with the scraper. Maybe make the aura floating front of the background. That's it for today. It's more important that it's an interesting painting than a representation of an aura.